Norton Colorado Meetings
The club holds about two dozen official meetings each year. They are sometimes in the form of day rides or overnight camping trips, sometimes just a gathering at a local pub. The details of upcoming meetings are published in the newsletter and broadcast by e-mail to members. The most important meeting of the year is the Winter Banquet, held in February. Norton Colorado's calendar year begins and ends with the Winter Banquet. If you have questions about this schedule or want to suggest changes for next year, contact the Ride Coordinator.
Members of Norton Colorado can earn points towards the coveted President's Award by participating in any of the events listed below.
Norton Colorado and the British Motorcycle Association of Colorado have agreed to a policy in which members of either club are welcome at the other group's events. The calendar of events for the BMAC is here.
Check back regularly if you're interested in attending an event, as the final dates and locations may change.
2017 Schedule of Events
- February 4 (Saturday) Winter Banquet, Tony P's Bar & Pizzaria, 777 E. 17th St., Denver, 5 PM.
- March 4 (Saturday) Museum Tour The Vehicle Vault, Parker, 10am.
- March 19 (Sunday) Pub meeting at Streets of London Pub, 1501 E. Colfax, Denver, Noon
- April 2 (Sunday) Spring Tech Day at Bob Martin's, 11838 W. 108th Dr., Broomfield, 9 AM.
- April 23 (Sunday) Tea Party at Debby Johnson's, 6915 Conifer Court, Niwot, 10 AM.
- May 6 (Saturday) Palmer Lake Ride
- May 21 (Sunday) Old Bike Ride 15, hosted by Bob Ohman, Golden, 8 AM.
- June 4 (Sunday) Big Tent BBQ hosted by Eric Bergman and Susie Saarinen, 1900 19th St., Golden, 1 PM. We welcome members of the BMAC, the Rocky Mountain Chapter and the Phantom Canyon Chapter of the AMCA, and all other riders of vintage motos.
- June 15-18 (Thursday-Sunday) Four Corners Rendezvous, at Mavreeso Campground, near Dolores, hosted by Steve Harris & Charley Gremmels.
- July 2 (Sunday) Mt. Evans Ride, followed by brunch at David Sheesley's, 28204 Meadow Dr., Evergreen, (303) 670-7258. Start at Eric Bergman's, 1900 19th St., Golden at 10 AM.
- July 15-16 (Saturday-Sunday) The Century Ride
- July 29 (Saturday) Shop Tour visit several local Brit-bike shops.
- August 5-6 (Saturday-Sunday) Wimpy Campout, hosted by Jamie & Michelle Jones, 10800 S. Oehlmann Ave., Conifer.
- August 20 (Sunday) Breakfast Ride hosted by Jim and Marti Fisher, 1374 Greening Ave., Erie, 11 AM.
- September 8-10 (Friday-Sunday) Up The Poudre Without A Paddle at Glen Echo Resort, west of Fort Collins.
- September 17 (Sunday) English Motoring Conclave, Oak Park, Arvada.
- September 30 (Saturday) Open Garage at Al & Barb Slarks', 6299 Sunshine Canyon Dr., Boulder, 11 AM.
- October 15 (Sunday) Plains Ride, hosted by Scott & Julie Robinson, 1711 E. 83rd Pl., Denver, 9 AM.
- October 29 (Sunday) Fall Tech Day
- November (date TBA) DU Hockey Game
- December 3 (Sunday) Pub meeting at Pints Pub, 221 W. 13th Ave., Denver, at 11 AM.
2018 Schedule of Events
Return to the main Norton Colorado Web Page