Norton Colorado Meetings
The club holds about two dozen official meetings each year. They are sometimes in the form of day rides or overnight camping trips, sometimes just a gathering at a local pub. The details of upcoming meetings are published in the newsletter and broadcast by e-mail to members. The most important meeting of the year is the Winter Banquet, held in February. Norton Colorado's calendar year begins and ends with the Winter Banquet. If you have questions about this schedule or want to suggest changes for next year, contact the Ride Coordinator.
Members of Norton Colorado can earn points towards the coveted President's Award by participating in any of the events listed below.
Norton Colorado and the British Motorcycle Association of Colorado have agreed to a policy in which members of either club are welcome at the other group's events. The calendar of events for the BMAC is here.
Check back regularly if you're interested in attending an event, as the final dates and locations may change.
2019 Schedule of Events
- February 3 (Saturday) Winter Banquet, Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery, 1001 16th St., Denver, 5 PM.
- March 2 (Saturday) 10am March 2 (Saturday) 10amTech Day at Ross Petersëns - 8780 Steeplechase Dr.Franktown CO 80116
- March 17 (Sunday) Pub meeting at Streets of London Pub, 1501 E. Colfax, Denver, Noon
- April 7 (Sunday) Spring Tech Day at Bob Martin's, 11838 W. 108th Dr., Broomfield, 9 AM.
- April 20 (Saturday) Group Ride - 4/20 Pot Shop Tour 9:am Launch Espresso Food Spirits
- May 5 (Sunday) Group Ride - Cinco de Mayo Celebration
- May 19 (Sunday) Old Bike Ride 17 , hosted by Bob Ohman, Golden, 8 AM.
- June 2 (Sunday) Big Tent BBQ hosted by Eric Bergman and Susie Saarinen, 1900 19th St., Golden, 12 Noon. We welcome members of the BMAC, the Rocky Mountain Chapter and the Phantom Canyon Chapter of the AMCA, and all other riders of vintage motos.
- June 13-16 (Thursday-Sunday) Four Corners Rendezvous, at Sam Manganaro's place, near Dolores, hosted by Steve Harris & Charley Gremmels.
- July 7 (Sunday) Mt. Evans Ride, followed by brunch at David Sheesley's, 28204 Meadow Dr., Evergreen, (720) 277-6563. Start at Eric Bergman's, 1900 19th St., Golden at 10 AM.
- July 20th-21st (Saturday-Sunday) Century Ride - Route under discussion
- August 3-4 (Saturday-Sunday) Wimpy Campout, hosted by Jamie & Michelle Jones, 10800 S. Oehlmann Ave., Conifer.
- August 10th (Saturday) Colorado Vintage Motorcycle Show 11am-2pm, hosted by Adams County Historical Society 9601 Henderson Rd, Brighton,
- September 6-8 (Friday-Sunday) Campout - KOA Cotopaxi 719-275-9308 Map
- September 8 (Sunday) Alternate to Cotopaxi Campout - Annual Vintage Motorcycle Swap Meet 48th and Van Gordon Wheatridge 8 am until 2 pm
- September 15 (Sunday) English Motoring Conclave, Oak Park, Arvada.
- September 28 (Sunday) Group Ride
- October 13 (Sunday) Plains Ride, hosted by Scott & Julie Robinson, 1711 E. 83rd Pl., Denver, 9 AM.
- October 27 (Sunday) Fall Tech Day - MotoWorks Denver
- November 23rd (Saturday) DU - Western Michigan Hockey Game Magness Arena 7pm
- December 1 (Sunday) Pub meeting
2020 Schedule of Events
- January 1 (Wednesday) New Years Day Ride
- January 12 (Sunday) Pub Meeting
- Febuary 1 (Saturday) Winter Banquet
Return to the main Norton Colorado Web Page