Norton Colorado Meetings
The club holds about two dozen official meetings each year. They are sometimes in the form of day rides or overnight camping trips, sometimes just a gathering at a local pub. The details of upcoming meetings are published in the newsletter and broadcast by e-mail to members. The most important meeting of the year is the Winter Banquet, held in February. Norton Colorado's calendar year begins and ends with the Winter Banquet. If you have questions about this schedule or want to suggest changes for next year, contact the Ride Coordinator.
Members of Norton Colorado can earn points towards the coveted President's Award by participating in any of the events listed below.
Norton Colorado and the British Motorcycle Association of Colorado have agreed to a policy in which members of either club are welcome at the other group's events. The calendar of events for the BMAC is here.
Check back regularly if you're interested in attending an event, as the final dates and locations may change.
2018 Schedule of Events
- February 3 (Saturday) Winter Banquet, Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery, 1001 16th St., Denver, 5 PM.
- March 3 (Saturday) Group Ride or Museum Visit, depending on weather
- March 18 (Sunday) Pub meeting at Streets of London Pub, 1501 E. Colfax, Denver, Noon
- April 8 (Sunday) Spring Tech Day at Bob Martin's, 11838 W. 108th Dr., Broomfield, 9 AM.
- April 21 (Saturday) Group Ride and Shop Visit: Jesse Caraway's (Rescheduled May 5th)
- May 5 (Saturday) Group Ride and Shop Visit: Jesse Caraway's
- May 27 (Sunday)New Date Old Bike Ride 16 , hosted by Bob Ohman, Golden, 8 AM.
- June 3 (Sunday) Big Tent BBQ hosted by Eric Bergman and Susie Saarinen, 1900 19th St., Golden, 1 PM. We welcome members of the BMAC, the Rocky Mountain Chapter and the Phantom Canyon Chapter of the AMCA, and all other riders of vintage motos.
- June 14-17 (Thursday-Sunday) Four Corners Rendezvous, at Mavreeso Campground, near Dolores, hosted by Steve Harris & Charley Gremmels.
- July 8 (Sunday) Mt. Evans Ride, followed by brunch at David Sheesley's, 28204 Meadow Dr., Evergreen, (303) 670-7258. Start at Eric Bergman's, 1900 19th St., Golden at 10 AM.
- July 15th (Sunday)BMAC Picnic, Ride 9am Coffee Cup Cafe at 251 Front Street, Monument; Picnic Noon 17040 Mitchell Ave
- August 4-5 (Saturday-Sunday) Wimpy Campout, hosted by Jamie & Michelle Jones, 10800 S. Oehlmann Ave., Conifer.
- August 19 (Sunday) Open Garage at Al & Barb Slarks', 6299 Sunshine Canyon Dr., Boulder, 11 AM.
- September 7-9 (Friday-Sunday) Campout - KOA Cotopaxi 719-275-9308 Map
- September 16 (Sunday) English Motoring Conclave, Oak Park, Arvada.
- October 13 (Saturday) Plains Ride, hosted by Scott & Julie Robinson, 1711 E. 83rd Pl., Denver, 9 AM.
- October 21 (Sunday) Fall Tech Day
- November 4 Sunday) Open Garage - Ricardo & Joy Landeira 12373 Niwot Rd. Niwot CO 80504
- November 17th (Saturday) DU Hockey Game
- December 2 (Sunday) Pub meeting
2018 Schedule of Events
- January 1 (Monday) New Years Day Ride
- January 13 (Sunday) Pub meeting
Return to the main Norton Colorado Web Page