• Creator
    Topic
    Charles Horton
    Participant

Hello from the West Slope, I purchased this bike from Eric Bergman a few months ago. Maybe some of you saw that he sent out an e-mail that he was thinning the herd? The Matchless G15 CS was just what I was looking for to ride on some of the dirt roads around here. It was in boxes and ziplock baggies all listed with contents in each, a big help for a guy that has never worked on one. I have finished cleaning the parts and started putting things together and painting things, the fun stuff for me. I’m going to start by putting the transmission, frame, forks and wheels together first and then move on to the engine. Looks to be a fun build as it’s a complete bike and has a title, the last bike I did, an Atlas took a couple of months to sort the title. I’ll post pictures for you to see the progress and I hope I’ll have it ready for next summer.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Charles Horton
    Participant

Gearbox parts all cleaned up and new bearings. 

Charles Horton
    Participant

Charles Horton
    Participant

A few more pictures

Profile photo ofeabergmanEric Bergman
    Participant

Looking good, Chuck! I’m feeling very good about selling this project to you. I look forward to seeing it up on it’s wheels, and hoping I’ll be able to take it for a spin someday.

Eric

Charles Horton
    Participant

That would be great! It’s going together nicely and hope to have it done by next summer. Hope to add some more pictures later today.

Charles Horton
    Participant

I have a rolling frame.                                                  

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.